The aims behind this study (according to its author) are as follows:
- Enabling each person to treat himself and his family with Ruqyah as much as he can.
- Working to correct the treatment method and rid it of errors.
- Dispelling the fears that people have concerning the world of the jinn.
- Giving precedence to some methods that are prescribed in Sharee’h and have proven to be useful remedies.
- Warning against going to witches, frauds and Zar circles, and explaining the dangers posed to the one who does those things.
- Encouraging people to stick to the Dhikrs and prayers for protection that were prescribed by the Prophet (peace be upon him), and explaining that these are the greatest means of protection for the one who recites them regularly.
- Case: A Jinn wanted to enter into a Healer (Magic of Separation) (quranielaaj.wordpress.com)
- The Body Parts through Which Jinn enter and Possess Humans (quranielaaj.wordpress.com)
- Summoning Of Jinns Genies, Djinns (mohinivashikaranmantra.wordpress.com)